Richard Bach has defined a soulmate quite well, saying that he believes a soulmate is somebody who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel sufficiently safe to open the locks, our most genuine selves venture out and we can be totally and sincerely who we are.
Finding a soul mate is not always as easy as it sound though. In our quick-paced and disordered world that brings a wide range of various individuals, we wind up skimming through more connections than we’d like, keeping in mind the end goal to find that one individual who can really open our locks.
What Is A Soul Mate?
Not just anyone can satisfy you the way your perfect soul-partner can. Your perfect partner makes you feel complete and it feels a lot like coming home. It’s as if you were a puzzle and your perfect partner or soulmate has come to fill in the missing pieces.
A lot of us are in the ever ending search to find our soulmate. A lot of times people fall in love and get married. They end up having children, but a nagging feeling keeps eating inside of them. This is a feeling that tells them that even though they love their partner, he or she isn’t their soulmate. They feel that there is someone else out there that is a better fit.
- 4 Ways A Love Psychic Reading Can Help You Find Love
If you have been looking for your soulmate, here are a few things that can help you pinpoint a soulmate connection should you encounter one:
The 10 Elements of a Soul mate:
1. Flashbacks: In the event that your mate is your perfect partner, odds are he or she has been a part of your past lives. You may all of a sudden and quickly encounter flashbacks of your perfect partner. You may even feel an odd feeling of history repeating itself, as though the minute in time has effectively occurred, maybe quite a while back or maybe in an alternate setting.
2. It’s something inside: Explaining how a perfect partner makes feel can be challenging. It’s an industrious, significant and ‘waiting’ feeling which no words can help you to describe it. It’s like coming home to your safe-haven after a long journey.
3. You simply get each other: Ever met two individuals who finish each other’s sentences? You may encounter this with your closest companion or your mom, yet it is the indication of a perfect partner when you encounter it with your partner. You just get each other and feel very comfortable with him or her.
4. You go gaga for his (or her) imperfections: No relationship is perfect, and even soul connections will encounter high points and low points. Still, that bond will be much harder to break. Ideal soul partners don’t have to worry about investing time in order to figure out what the other person likes or dislikes. Much of the time, they just know what the other person wants.
5. Its exceptional: A soul partner relationship might be more intense than typical connections, both in good and bad ways. The most imperative thing is that when the tough times comes, soulmates tend to look at the situation consciously, recognizing that both of them can grow as a result of the issue.
6. Both of you against the world: Soulmate partners frequently see their relationship as “us against the world.” They feel so connected together that they’re prepared and willing to go up against any obstacle life throws at them as long as they have their soulmate close by. Being in a relationship with your soulmate means that you are one and not two separate entities. Keep in mind though, that each person is an individual having their own lives, but together they become intertwined in a magical and powerful way.
7. You’re rationally entwined: Soulmates frequently have a mental association like twins. They may end up calling each other at precisely the same. In spite of the fact that life may keep you separated now and again, your brains will be in sync and you will feel a secure connection.
8. You feel secure and ensured: Soulmates tend to feel very secure in each other, and things like jealousy don’t come around too often. They tend to make a firm commitment to each other and stay faithful and committed for the long haul.
9. You can’t envision your existence without him (or her): A soulmate is not someone you can leave easily. It is somebody you can’t envision being without, but not in a codependent, insecure way. It’s a deep love that you simply want to experience the rest of your life and you know that you would probably never find such a love in another person.
10. You look at each other without flinching: Soul mates tend to look into each other’s eyes when talking more frequently than normal couples. It’s like they see deep into each other’s soul and that deep soulmate connection is something that they really cherish.
A soulmate connection is not that common, but it is possible. If you’re seeking a soulmate connection, continue to work on you while you’re awaiting your soulmate to come. You never know just when you’ll come in contact, but believe that you surely will, in due time.