Psychic attacks are forms of intrusions that happen when one manipulates supernatural forces and energies to send dark and negative energies and vibrations to someone else. This is done with the intention to inflict either physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual harm or damage to your life, as well as those around you.
Why Psychic Attacks Happen
Majority of psychic attacks are influenced by someone you might know. This may even be family members or close friends, although they may not intentionally do it. They may form and send negative thoughts without the intention of harming you, and is often a result of anger, envy or jealousy. Conscious and intentional psychic attacks are often akin to spell casting and black magic.
Psychic attack happens for many reasons. A person usually does this to you due to jealousy, especially if your life is progressing while theirs remains stagnant. He or she may also be envious of the things that are going on in your life, and may find themselves living in the dark right now.
Symptoms of A Psychic Attack
When you are under psychic attack, you might experience these possible symptoms:
- Unexplained sense of fear
- Very frightening nightmares, often causing a fear of sleep
- Negative thoughts that seem to pop into our mind from out of nowhere
- Feeling tired for no reason at all
- Sudden illnesses that seem to have no diagnosis
- Strange accidents that seem to be recurring
- Having unexplained pains on a regular basis
- Experiencing random illnesses and pains that your attacker is aware of, even if you have not told anyone
- Having painful headaches accompanied by dizziness and vomiting
- Feeling an unexplained sense of doubt in your life
- Lack of clarity in thinking, or a sudden change in your analytical ability
- Sudden onset of depression
- Irrational outbursts of sorrow, anger and fear
- Hearing voices or having the feeling of being watched or followed, even when you are alone
- Constantly seeing your attacker in your dreams and thoughts
These symptoms can happen to anyone. By themselves, each individual symptom may not seem too suspicious or dark. The problem, however, is when you start noticing a bunch of these signs manifesting one after the other. In the event that you do, you might just find yourself experiencing a psychic attack. Don’t discount this phenomenon as something that is too far out or something that may not happen. It happens all the time, to many people out there. The good news is, with the right methods, you can learn to protect yourself and deal with many negative energies that may be surrounding you.