Clairvoyance is one of the most popular types of psychic readings that are practiced by those with the gift, and if you have had psychic readings before – there is a good chance that you have met a clairvoyant individual.
People who have this gift have extra sensory perceptions that allow them to see, feel, hear and know what we, normal individuals cannot. An individual uses this special gift to attain information on a person (you, or others), place or object. The psychic can get details on a wide range of topics such as your career, money and relationships.
Sounds interesting, right? Here are other fun facts about clairvoyance:
- Clairvoyance is a human ability. Much like our creativity which greatly varies depending on each person, clairvoyance is also an ability that people can or can not have. Like creativity, you can choose to develop and practice it to help yourself tune in better to things that you would normally not pick up on a regular basis.
- Most of us have had clairvoyant experiences before. Individuals are often born with strong clairvoyant abilities, but usually lose them when they reach a certain age. This is why most children report things that older people do not usually see – special friends, colored auras, spirits of re deceased. When this happen, little children are often shocked when they find out that they are the only ones who see what they report to seeing.
- Clairvoyants see things through their own viewpoint. If you visit one psychic to another, and wonder why they’re telling you different things, then here’s your explanation. Clairvoyants and other individuals with the gift see what is happening through their own viewpoints and perspectives.
- There’s a scientific explanation for clairvoyance. In very simple terms, a clairvoyant individual is someone who has their “third eye” open. This eye is located in between our two physical eyes and is believed to be the seat of spiritual and mystical powers. Science, however, tells us that there are actually parts of the body that are responsible for these third eye abilities, and these are the pineal and pituitary glands.
- Some clairvoyants use tools to help them. Some clairvoyants work with the use of tools. These tools do not give them the insights or what they want to know, but rather help them tune in and focus so that they can attain the information that they need. These tools can range from crystal balls, runes, tea leaves or tarot cards.
Whether you’re looking for a clairvoyant to visit or deciding to open your third eye and develop your own skills, these facts should provide you more information about the gift and understand how it works.