Have you been hearing all the buzz about email psychic readings and wondering if they’re right for you? After all it does sound really enticing and convenient to have psychic readings delivered directly to your inbox. Of course, you probably have some questions before you’re totally sold on getting signed up.
In this guide, we’ll explain everything you need to know about email psychic readings including the pros and cons, the drawbacks of “free readings”, and where to find the best psychics.
What Are Psychic Email Readings?
Psychic email readings refer to a service in which the user can receive a reading from a real psychic over email. This comes with its own perks and advantages. For starters, you can refer back to the reading exactly as it was delivered whenever you want. In addition, you don’t have to sync up your schedule with the psychic to the reading in real time, and you don’t have to go anywhere to get the reading. You can do it in the comfort of your own home.
People like the idea of getting psychic advice over email for numerous reasons – often it makes them feel more comfortable, and they feel like they get better results this way. However, when it comes to psychic readings by email, you run a bigger chance of encountering a scam. Some email readings are impersonal, and you end up getting the same scripted response that everyone else gets when they sign up for the service. It might be based off your astrology sign or some other identifying factor about you, but it is highly generalized and rarely takes your personal information into account.
This isn’t true for all email readings by a long shot – but because these scams are out there, this does make it necessary to be careful. One good tactic to test an email reading before wasting your money is to try asking one free question and see what sort of response you get. Most professional psychics won’t give you all your answers for free, but they may tell you about their availability or methodologies.
As we mentioned, this type of reading comes with a lot of benefits. Here are a few that people tend to love the most:
- Convenience: With readings delivered right to your inbox, you don’t need to be somewhere at a specific time to meet with your psychic. It doesn’t get more convenient than that!
- No Spotlight: Some people don’t like how they feel like they are in the spotlight during a reading. With email, this aspect is eliminated. However, for some people, this is a disadvantage if you prefer live interaction. It all depends on the person!
- Intensity: Some people are intimidated by the intensity of a real-time reading. If you feel like you will be able to better handle an email reading, then this is a good option for you.
- Availability: If you really want to get a reading from a specific psychic but they always seem to be offline or busy when you need them, then a reading by email may suit you better! If you aren’t looking to only search mediums or clairvoyants who are online when you want your reading, then your options open up significantly.
- Connection: With a live reading, you are able to establish a firmer connection with your psychic. This isn’t as possible through email, where you don’t get to speak with your reader in real time at all. For many people, although a live reading isn’t any more accurate than a genuine email reading, speaking with the advisor in real time makes the experience feel more legitimate.
- Waiting Time: If you opt for an email session, you need to wait to receive answers to your questions. In a live phone reading, to contrast, you can get your answers immediately and have direct communication with your psychic about those answers.
- No Clarifying Questions: Sometimes, the answer you get from a psychic might be a little confusing. In a face-to-face session, you can ask a follow-up question right away or ask for clarification. This is not a luxury you get during an email reading because you aren’t speak directly to them. If you reply to their electronic mail with follow-up questions, you may get answers, but it involves more waiting for answers you likely want now.
- More Time: Because there is no clock running when it comes to questions sent electronically, your spiritual advisor has more time to think over their answers to you before they respond. They can take however long they want or need to tune into your specific situation and read into it. Of course, most psychics don’t need a lot of time to find a spiritual connection and to answer your question. Whether they use numerology, astrology, or tarot cards, it should only take them a few minutes to access the information you seek. Still, in some situations, both of you may feel more at ease without a clock ticking on your reading. Of course, this also comes with the inevitable drawback that you will need to wait longer for your reading and answers. But remember the saying – good things come to those who wait!
What About FREE Psychic Email Readings?
You may have seen websites or services advertising free psychic email readings. If so, you were probably tempted to try them out. What do you have to lose, after all?
Well, the truth is that free readings typically aren’t real. They are typically automated scripts that they send out to everyone that signs up for their service. The fact of the matter is they wouldn’t be able to get psychics to work for free and send out personalized responses to everyone. If you are thinking that you want to try it out because you don’t have anything to lose, then you wouldn’t be alone. However, it will likely end up being a waste of your time, and possibly leave you dwelling on answers that weren’t even designed specifically for you.
Where to Get the Best Email Readings?
Have you decided that psychic reading readings through email are right for you? If so, we don’t blame you. We love the convenience that comes with email, as well as all their other benefits. However, remember those scams we mentioned? Make sure that you are getting your psychic readings from a reliable source. We recommend Kasamba as the best place to get your email readings to ensure that you are not involved with any scams.